How can your organization become a partner?
Contact the WSC Director, Keith Robinson, at (603) 226-7807 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The New Hampshire and Vermont Water Science Center partners with Federal, State, County, local, Tribal, and public agencies in the conduct of its scientific investigations. These partnerships are in the form of shared funding and other efforts. USGS employees use nationally consistent procedures in conducting cooperative projects to ensure that all data are directly comparable from one region to another and are available from USGS databases for use by citizens, public officials, industry, and scientists nationwide. New Hampshire and Vermont Agencies, or "Cooperators," that participate in the Program in New Hampshire and Vermont are primarily State, regional, county, and municipal agencies with water-resources management and policy responsibilities.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- National Cancer Institute (NCI)
- National Park Service (NPS)
- National Climatic Data Center (NOAA)
- River Conditions, National Weather Service (NOAA)
- Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS)
- Vermont Agency of Natural Resources
- Vermont Agency of Transportation
- Vermont Geological Survey
- N.H. Department of Environmental Services
- N.H. Department of Health & Human Services
- N.H. Geological Survey